Re: 87 Dakota in IL...

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 10:19:00 EDT

Do the engine himself??? He put in a new enginge a day before a 900 mile trip, and then drove it into a pond and hydrolocked it, 2 days later... Tom are you seeing this?

>>> bert59000@yahoo.com 08/06/03 12:47AM >>>

Hi Andy,

  I live in Joliet,IL...

  That's about 90 minutes from the WI border...

  I blew the motor and bought a new truck...I got a
new motor for it,and as soon as I'm finished with
it,it's for sale.

  Of course I've also been toying with the idea of
putting a squad-car V8 and trans that I have in it and
selling the V6 and trans. :-D

  It's 2 tone blue with a aluminum cap and a med/dark
blue interior...the interior is really impressive for
an old truck.

  Let me know if he wants to do the engine himself and
I'll give him a price and send some pictures.

                          Chryguy