Re: Re: 87 Dakota in IL... dribbling.

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 12:48:05 EDT

*I* wasn't the one "dribbling" in the first place, MR "I can't speak and move my mouth at the same time"

My only comment was *GOING* to be that I would come up for another meet...but you asked for it. Don't worry, I don't take the fact that you are lacking a one whole differential and one set of drive wheels as a comment about your masculinity, really. I don't think yo uare any less of a man to have been handicapped so badly. Look at Josh. He's handicapped even worse being short BOTH two drive wheels AND two cylinders, and look at him, he takes his handicap, and he POLISHED it within an inch of it's life so now it shines so much it blinds pedestrians...

Are you going to bring another "man-date" with you? I would really like to see this alleged dak that he supposedly has, but if he can't bring it, I'll understand...

>>> hemidak@msn.com 08/06/03 11:05AM >>>

I was just going to suggest that.
maybe I will not dribble this time. No comment from you barry. lol