Re: Re: Re: 87 Dakota in IL... dribbling.

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 16:13:12 EDT

yup, it's all for your entertainment... I doubt anyone else reads my posts... ;-)

>>> jbattles@bankfinancial.com 08/06/03 02:03PM >>>

""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message

> *I* wasn't the one "dribbling" in the first place, MR "I can't speak and
move my mouth at the same time"

> My only comment was *GOING* to be that I would come up for another
meet...but you asked for it. Don't worry, I don't take the fact that you
are lacking a one whole differential and one set of drive wheels as a
comment about your masculinity, really. I don't think yo uare any less of a
man to have been handicapped so badly. Look at Josh. He's handicapped even
worse being short BOTH two drive wheels AND two cylinders, and look at him,
he takes his handicap, and he POLISHED it within an inch of it's life so now
it shines so much it blinds pedestrians...

> Are you going to bring another "man-date" with you? I would really like
to see this alleged dak that he supposedly has, but if he can't bring it,
I'll understand...

LOL @ man date!!!

People at work are looking at me now... AND it was iced tea this time, not
coffee. Cold liquids hurt much less when they explode out of your nose.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L