RE: Re: RE: Re: V8 TB and Underdrive install

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (gcouriel@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 13:20:10 EDT

i was planning on going from underneath anyways... the only way i'm removing
that fan is when it's permantently gone (replaced with the Viper fan). i
was going to get it installed today, but i had to get 2 new rotors and a new
passenger caliper because it was sticking, and i was told it had gone bad.

this stuff keeps adding up.

Gabe Couriel