Re: Tools

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 16:16:33 EDT

I have had my local sears bitch about swapping engraved tools.. They do it, but they bitch. Besides, 99.9% of the time I don't loan or share my tools, or don't have them in an environment where they could get mixed up... I have been thinking about experementing with dichem, though, although just to highlight the sixe markings.

>>> jbattles@bankfinancial.com 08/06/03 02:09PM >>>

""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message

> Mike,
> Did you ever figure out your missing tools? The best I can tell, I
have an extra 1/4" drive deep 7/16 socket, a couple of extra 3/8" drive
sockets, and am missing both a 1/4" ratchet and a +" ratchet [all
craftsman]. It's no biggie for me since I have several ratchets, but it's
just a mystery. Mebbie I should seel all of my Craftsman stuff and buy
snap-on instead. That way it would be easier to tell... ;-) When are you
towing Tom's truck? Make sure you snap a couple of pic's of that, too...
Later

Gotta start engraving your stuff... every socket, ratchet, screwdriver, etc
that I own is engraved for ease of identification.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L