Re: Re: Need Insurance

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 20:55:34 EDT

On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 16:56:08 -0400, dapurplert@dakota-durango.com
("DaPurpleRT") wrote:

>I guess it sits real bad around here then! LOL (19 with R/T here). Have 2
>accidents on file. 1 at fault, one not. No tickets. *SIGH*

I know that feeling all too well. You really just have to make it to
that 3 year mark when the stuff gets dropped off your record and
that's a big improvement. Once you hit age 25 it's also supposed to
drop quite a bit.

It sucks, but it's something of a necessary evil. :) I knew I was
getting into big insurance bills when I bought my truck. So far it's
been worth every penny...

-Bill