2003 Mopar Nationals. Canadian visits American DMLERS

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 11:45:43 EDT

Hi Fellow DMLERS! Hope to see You at National Trail Dragway, Columbus,
Ohio! This weekend . Pay at the gate! Would love to see some RT"s there to
see how they run in North American Competion, Several classes. I'll park
near Ray Block so I can feel fast! There are Race Classes and Show Classes
to accomodate all of us! I'll run street so that Ray doesn"t clean my
clock!
We will be parked in the pit area near the end of drag strip, convenience
store, along that road up the hill!

Thurs -Sun , Ray. Tim ( Yellow Dak, Chicago People from Carlisle (young gun
class). Nicole's Blue Dak will Run! Blondes are Fast!

See You There My American Buddies, Jim Knox, 91 Dakota Sport Moose Hunter
4x4, Red, Roll lite Bar, 318 pre mag! mostly seen on drag strip! , parked
somewhere near Ray's Awesome 92 Dak, Silver Gray , I' mean business scooped
hood!

Jimmy Knox