Clear Headlight Sale

From: Chris Lambert (chris@dakotausa.com)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 12:14:07 EDT

For this weekend only we are running a special on Dakota Euro lights and
corners.

In honnor of the Dakota R/T club National meet and a special price giving to
me for the event I am able to discount the headlights down to 185.00 shipped
If you would like to order a set please paypal 185.00 to
sales@eastcoasttruckin.com with a note saying Dakota Euro Lights Sale

Sale Ends midnight 8/11/03 going on vacation on the 12th so if you order
after the 11th it will not be placed untill the 18th

Thanks

Chris Lambert
www.DakotaUSA.com
www.EastCoastTruckin.com
01 Graphite QC -- 4.7 Auto, GTS Functional Ram Air Hood, F&B 70mm TB, MBRP
Dual Exhaust, Bed Rug CF Euro Tails, Clear Headlight, Clear corners, Leer
100XQ, Custon Leather seats, NR Auto gauges, Kenwood CD, 350 amp, JL 10" sub
in console, DVD player 18X9 ALT at200s, SS front bumper, SS inserts Billet
AC knobs
next, HO Cams and Intake