RE: IAT sensor probs

From: Jimmy L (blackishdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 20:16:18 EDT

Ya, it is still in the stock location. By any chance, would anyone have a
link to pics of this process. I am the first to admit that I am not at all
mechanically inclined but should be able to find where to relocate it with
some pics :)
I also called the local dealer today and the parts guy said $52 for a new
sensor, does that sound right?

Thanks guys!

Jimmy L

IAT sensors dont like boost too much. If it is in the stock location it
should be moved to the intake side of the blower. You can get a pipe plug
from home depot to fill the existing iat hole in the intake manifold.

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid