IAT sensor probs

From: Jimmy L (blackishdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 14:05:42 EDT

Hi all, my check engine light has been popping on and shutting off randomly
over the last week or so. I am pulling p0113 and p0311 which is the IAT
sensor. Is there a quick/easy fix I can do to keep the check engine light
from coming on? The truck runs flawlessly, it's just that i'd prefer to keep
the check engine light off :) The truck is a 99 5.2 auto with a powerdyne on
it. Any info to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jimmy L