Re: Chi-town Meet-up...

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 23:28:24 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:
> ""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message
>
>>I normally show up (but am far from normal, as many will attest)
>>
>> -Barry
>

> that's b/c you're the roadtrip kingpin, but yes, you're definately far from
> normal.

I guess barry took the "are we there yet" award this past DML BBQ, since
I didnt drive home, I flew most of the way back. So I never reached my
1600 mile total round trip drive. But keep in mind that I have made 4
consecuitive DML HeadQuarter Pilgrimages in the last two years. Heheh
(4th BBQ, Daktoberfest 02, Performace World 03, 5th BBQ) And I still
have not ruled myself out for Daktoberfest O3... if it will occur.

As for another Chi-town area meet... if you guys want it - I'm game
(assuming I cna get time off work for it). I'll have to take the Jeep
this time. Christine will be drydocked (no pun intended) for a little
while. Keep me informed. If you guys can get a date set.. I'll see if
I can put in for the time off.

Terrible Tom

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 - aka "Christine" Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/