Re: Re: Chi-town Meet-up... Dyno day

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 16:54:18 EDT

It might be interesting to do a heavy tire/light tir comparison to see just how much I loose...

>>> jbattles@bankfinancial.com 08/08/03 12:59PM >>>

""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message

> yeah but your tires don't weigh 135 pounds apiece... (or whatever the
godawful things weigh) that counts toward driveline loss, right?

I believe it does count. You're right though, my tires are super light...
You should see my autocross tires, the whole wheel/rim combo only weighs
like 25# each because i've got steel wheels. When i get the billet ones the
weight will be down around 12-14 pounds/ea.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L