Re: Re: Chi-town Meet-up... Dyno day

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 18:01:44 EDT

""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message
news:sf33c831.098@mail.dhs.state.il.us...

> I still want to get up to that shop and see those bumpers... Wonder how
much HP I loose there....

>>> jbattles@bankfinancial.com 08/08/03 04:09PM >>>
none, bumpers don't count towards your dyno numbers.

They do in the real world, try hanging 400# of weight off the front of your truck and see how much accelleration you loose... Personally I don't care about hp in the least. All I am interested in is torque. I wish Banks had used a 4x4 to build their turbodiesel dak, I would own one...

                              -Barry
MCP, A+, Network+, Server+
Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing the right things.
Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.
Contact Info:
217-899-6105 Cell 217-467-8673 Page
217-558-6000 Desk barryoliver@novanis.com
Username: barrysuperhawk