RE: 2004 Dakota update!!!

From: Thomas Mize 3rd (dakotasport94@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 00:31:49 EDT

Here something to keep you all thinking. For the past 6 years, Dodge as
had no competition in the "Mid-Sized" truck category. That is not the
case any more. Chevy is coming out with the Colorado. This is a
mid-sized truck with an available V8. Chevy has seen the potential in
this market, and is poised to one-up Dodge. Don't be surprised to see
Dodge's loss of market share in the category prompt them to pull the
line entirely. Have you noticed that the Dakota is NEVER featured (or
even shown for that matter) in any of the Dodge commercials?

.....Could this be the end?

I dont think so!!!! sales are getting stronger and stronger every year!!!
the sister dealership where i work has almost sold out of every 03 Dakota
they have gotten. they have had to locate a few to sell. I was told the
other day that they have 15 incoming 04 Dakotas and 8 are already sold. 3
are special orders waiting to be deliverd....go figure!!!

====================================
Amsoil Dealer ZO # 388299
contact info...
ICQ# 121477359