dml meet report update

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 01:19:29 EDT

I'm currently uploading pictures of Christine behind me. they will
supposedly be done in about 20 minutes. I've added a link to those to
the meet report page, as well as adding my day's log to the page.

Depending on if I feel like burning time in Parma tomorrow or if I take
off early and then have time to spend in Indiana, I might get the pages
split up and ready to go live. Or I might sit on it some more. we'll
see.

anyway, pictures of The Big Haul should be finished uploading by 0145
ET, at <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dmlphotos/leg1/>

g'night from Parma, everybody

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
Apple Campus Rep  -  ClassTech Consultant  -  Printer Tech