Re: 2004 Dakota update!!!

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 10:29:44 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kyle Vanditmars" <kylevan@telus.net>
To: <dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 12:34 AM
Subject: Re: DML: 2004 Dakota update!!!

Any Dak I'm
> gonna get will be a GenII (lighter, OBD-I doesn't screw you as much).
> And if I was going to buy a new truck, it'd be a 1500 QC HEMI Ram 2wd.
> Mmmmmm, HEMI...

Nothing against the OBDI but I have a '96 Dak so I kind of feel I get the
best of both worlds. I can buy most of the engine goodies that are specific
to the OBDII that became popular when the Gen III cam out and yet I still
have teh lighter Gen II body. Granted I did own a Gen III QC for a while but
unfortunantly that ended up being a lemon. Still quite happy with the '96
though.

Jeff Durling