Engine Accy Brackets

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 19:31:20 EDT

Well, last year I helped a ton a people on this list with a ton of FREE
parts that was left over from my '01 Dakota's
Supercharger Project..............

I even paid the shipping to a few!

I now am looking for some help finding
some Misc parts for my 3.9's long awaited build up....

I am looking for all the brackets and mounting hardware for the accessories
like the PS, AC, ALT...........

The small bracketry that the TB uses for the kickdown, and throttle cable
mounting and actuation.

If anyone has any of these pieces laying around, or has a complete engine
that's out of a Dak with these parts.

That could temporarily loan me the brackets to have chromed and powder
coated, I'll give back the stockers when I pull them off to install the new
parts.

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 4wd
3.9 Blown / Nitrous Injected