Christine Is In The Swamp!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 01:32:42 EDT

( well sorta...)

She is sitting in the drive way - still wouldn't start. (damn fuel pump)

Mike and I were hanging out today watching BBQ vids past and current...
he will be on his way home tomarrow. I can't think him enough for all
the help and effort he put into recovering Christine and bringing her
home. That goes for everyone who chipped in to fund this rescue. Mike
informs me that the donations covered all the travel and rental
expences. Thanks everyone!!

Christine will ride again! Perhaps not next year - but she will be back.

Terrible Tom

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 - aka "Christine" Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/