RE: Attn: Barry O re: shock research

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (gcouriel@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 23:44:28 EDT

i've got the Monroe Reflex shocks on my truck... they are sweet... very
little (ahem... None!!!) bouncing after bumps. they are definitely worth
the money. i got them for $44.88 from advanced/discount autoparts.

ask a specific question about them, and i'll try my best to answer it... oh,
and there is a lot less roll on the suspension with these.

Gabe Couriel