Re: Keyless Entry Remote

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 15:44:28 EDT

Jayson Woodruff said:

> I didn't notice your year, but this is out of a 2000 book (p13). '01s
> and better might be different.

Ours is an '01. I haven't checked the manual, but I did notice a
difference between the procedure you posted and what we had done. We had
*no* transmitters that worked with the new security module, and both had
to be re-programmed from scratch.

As you posted that you had a working transmitter, it looks like your
situation would be different. The procedure you posted indicated that you
needed to start with a working transmitter.

Interesting. Good to keep in mind in case we happen to break one of our
transmitters.

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer