Re: W32.Blaster.Worm

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 19:25:40 EDT

andy levy wrote:

> Something's wrong then. If you haven't seen an update for a couple
> weeks, you're missing updates. Is this a computer at work? They may be
> patching you remotely overnight or otherwise without your knowledge.
>
> --
> -andy

you can also look at "control panel", add/remove software to see
what SP's or updates have been installed.

> http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/dakota - andy-dml@levyclan.us
> "Whatever Adam does, do the opposite and you'll be fine"
> -Bob Tom

http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced ;)