Moving sale (free tonneau!)

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 20:46:21 EDT

As we're moving out of our basement apartment at the end of the month,
here are a couple of items that I'd rather sell than take with us. I'm
very open to offers, so if you're at all interested let me know.

1) Front and rear 3.55 ring and pinion gears
front is for a Chrysler 8" (aka 205mm) axle, rear is a Chrysler 8.25"
taken from our 2001 QC after we changed the gears to 3.92

2) Covercraft soft tonneau cover (6.5' bed)
http://www.covercraft.com/rail_system.htm
Some of the stitching is coming loose, but I'm pretty sure there's a
lifetime warranty. You'd just have to ship it back to the factory. I have
two of these, one I'd let go for free as it's just taking up space. The
other I am using on the '95, but if someone wants it more than I do, it
just seems to be getting in the way lately.

I'd rather not ship these, but I can if needed (I'll have to ask you to
pay for any shipping expenses). If interested, let me know where you are
and we'll see what we can work out.

Thanks.

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario