Re: 4.7L Intake manifold

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 00:05:37 EDT

Jayson Woodruff wrote:

> Okay, I think I want to upgrade. I hear it's a pretty easy change. Is
> the HO the only way to go? Where's a cheap good place to get one?
> Results? Anyone change out the manifold only (and not the other HO parts)?

The only place I know of off the top of my head would be KRC
Performance. They have a 4.7L page at:
http://www.krcperformance.com/newcontent/47page.html

I THOUGHT they did intake manifolds for the 4.7 as well, but apparently
not, now that I look at the page. The HO manifold is apparently the
only way to go. The best bet to find one would be a wrecked Grand
Cherokee Overland (get the heads while you're at it.)