Re: RE: BFG A/T Probs And Venting About It

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 09:21:47 EDT

You know, it could be an alignment problem as well. When you get those new
meats on there, definately pop for an alignment and get the actuals printed
out when they're done. If you could show us a picture of the uneven wear,
I'm sure that we can help you find the cause.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

""tkoth"" <tkoth@cox.net> wrote in message news:001301c36206$94838940$0b310344@yourxu5v9frokn... > > That is more indicative of an out of balance tire rather than an out of > round tire. It was either not balanced correctly, or a while back you threw > a weight. > > > > I was rotating the tires this weekend and noticed that one of them is out > of > > > > round, you know, one part had tread and the other was almost bald. Which > > would > > explain my little shimmy at freeway speed. Man, I'm pissed. These things > > were > > too much money for something like this to happen. First, it was that they > > ain't gonna last long (35-40k TOPS), but I never thought that they would > do > > this. > > Shades of Firestone. I can't wait until I get my Dueler Revo's. > > <unsnip> > > > > >