Re: RE: Re: Re: DML Need exhaust system upgrade advice

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 09:18:50 EDT

"Kyle Vanditmars" <kylevan@telus.net> wrote in message
news:bheh7g$lvu$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> I have a flowmaster 40 series on my '92 V6. It's pretty bitchin'.
> Doesn't sound to "farty" or anything, although the in cab noise is
> probably a little too loud for anyone with any kind of reason. I love
> when driving alongside concrete highway dividers, the exhaust note just
> plain sounds mean. There are some strange in-cab resonances, but
> overall I really like 'em - do bear in mind that I'm 19, so my tolerance
> for aural discomfort is probably a little greater than most person's.

Kyle, I'm not too concerned with in-cab noises... I drove my previous car
(blue oval) with an offroad H-pipe and no mufflers for a long time. I had
full pipes on though, it was just a very nice straight pipt setup. Let me
tell you that an SC'd 351 sounds AWESOME.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L