Re: Tires on 2WD 2000 club cab

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 11:16:08 EDT

>>> dakota@billpitz.com 08/13/03 10:13PM >>>
.... However, if you
don't do much offroad/loose gravel driving, an AT tire is probably a
waste for you (in terms of noise and decreased fuel economy). I would
definitely get something other than the Wrangler RT/S -- that's one
thing everyone here can agree on. :-)

I'd look for something with a tread similar to the RT/S but on a
better tire, which will still give you some decent traction in loose
roads but will still ride more like a street tire....

Sams carries a goodyear that's different than the rt/s ( I don't
remember the model) A buddy of mine has had them on his Ramcharger for
about a year, and he really likes them. If I had stayed with the stock
size, that's what I would have bought myself.