Re: Possible virus/worm sender?

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 15:59:02 EDT

I got something from that person a while ago. Being stupid I opened it and
it was something about email verification to verify that you're not a
spammer or something. Without thinking I clicked on the link and
immediately kicked myself in the head. The spam hasn't stopped since. I
had to have the mail admin turn on some sort of spam filter for my mailbox
so that they'd stop.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

<Quiktruk99@aol.com> wrote in message news:6d.172bfd93.2c6d4581@aol.com... > > > > > > I just received an email from "msteele=signbiz" supposedly replying to my > DML reply posting on "Need exhaust upgrade advice". I went to the archives, but > his message isn't there, and his email to me had a picture attached. I didn't > open it, sent it to the trash bin. > Is this a legit DML'er? Why wouldn't he just post his reply to the list? > I don't know about worms/viruses and such, but I never open anything from > someone I don't know. > Is this our "wormer"? > > Kevin / NJ >