Re: Re: Re: Re: do I need regulator with Holley fuel pump?attn Bernd

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 21:02:06 EDT

Which one do you want it to be?

:-)

Today was my last day of work... Tomorrow I'm heading down to my Dad's at
the Coast for the weekend... Then once I get back I finish up registration,
and then start on my Master's on the 25th... That means I'll have a lot of
free time for studying and working on those projects... he he he

Later!
Tom "Slick" North
96 Dodge Dakota 5.2L RC