Re: Re: Front Wheel Hub..harbor freight

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 14:29:10 EDT

You guys are right. Having a HF nearby is dangerous. I signed up for email
from them. I have to dry of my keyboard every time I get email because of
the drool. It takes alot to not go there and buy stuff. TOOOOOOOOOLS!!!!!
ARR, ARRH, ARRH!!!!! Thank god I don't have any place to put that stuff.

Wayne
01 QC Sport 4x4 V8