Re: Lights out! (BOB TOM)

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 15:23:27 EDT

At 02:11 PM 8/15/03 -0400, you wrote:
>HI BOB! - All that power under the hood and no lights to race from.

Who needs lights :-P

>Up on the mountain the lights came on at 1:20 Friday afternoon. DW

Glad to hear it! I know parts of Hamilton were taking longer than us :-(
Except for Jason and Norah, I'm not terribly unhappy that Toronto
is worst :-)

>OSKI POO POO! TIGERS CAN'T EAT WITHOUT TEETH!

Some money would help too :-O Just their luck ... run out of money
... lift the TV blackout for tonight's game ... and now, maybe no game :-(
Knew I shouldn't have turned the big SIX FIVE on Wednesday :-)

OSKI WEE WEE forever !!! ...

Bob