RE: Re: Possible virus/worm sender?

From: Michael Steele (msteele@signbiz.com)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 15:03:10 EDT

Thanks Josh. I guess us Techies like our Daks huh!

I live in San Clemente CA and work in Dana Point. I have a whopping 14 mile
round trip commute. So far I have put only 2600 miles on it with an anemic
mileage of about 11.5! Thanks to everyone here I know to be patient while
it goes up. I know the short commute I have doesn't help since it is about
half city/hgwy and I have a really heavy foot! I would love to be able to
make it to one of the meets but the wife/job/kid would not really like me
taking off for 2 weeks for something like that!

I have the 5.9L Graphite Metallic 4X2 3.55dif I would like to do a few
modifications but haven't gotten around to it yet. I have added an Westin
pushbar and nurfbar already but that's it. I'm looking for a lift kit for
the 03' (yes Josh I already know your feelings on that from the other
day!)Performance Accessories said they should have one available late
summer. Some sort of Air Kit,a Catback, a shift kit, and anything I can do
to enhance the throttle response. I am used to a manual but gave that up
when I decided on the 5.9. Any advice/input anyone may have is greatly
appreciated.

I have a pic but do not know where to post it to. I think I remember that
attachements are not allowed/desired.

Michael