RE: Guess my engine numbers!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 10:09:44 EDT

215RWHP

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of John Bell
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 9:27 PM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: DML: Guess my engine numbers!

OK folks, here's a fun game that everyone can play :-).

As I have mentioned in other posts, I'm running a 4x4 '00 QC with the
5.9 pushing through a 46RE and NV242 transfer case, 3.92 LSD.

My current mod list is:

- Intense Performance intake w/ 7" Powerstack cone filter
- Hand ported TB (shaved/bored/radiused) with S-Bolt
- 180 deg. 'stat
- Autolite 3923 plugs
- 8mm JBA wires
- Brass cap/rotor
- custom single 3" welded cat back with a MagnaFlow Turbo XL muffler
- Hypertech Power Programmer III using Hypertech tuning, 93 octane
profile,
+500 to the stock rev limiter, H-rated speed (125mph)
- removed passenger side radiator flap (probably good for at least 10
rwhp right there ha ha)

So, vaunted DML readers, anyone want to guess what my current rwhp and
rw torque numbers are?

C'mon, don't be shy, let's see some numbers. Maybe I'll run a pool until
the day of the Austin meet, then we can hook up a G-tech to it and see
who came the closest ;-).

Have fun,

--
JB