Re: Chisel Boy No More!

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 01:18:36 EDT

On Saturday, August 16, 2003, at 11:44 PM, Terrible Tom wrote:

> Finally got around to getting the new ignition switch and lock cyl
> installed in the Jeep. And I did find the key that I lost almost 5
> months ago. I was up north at my summer place camping with friends,
> when one of them found the key.

heh. natural that the two ought to happen nice and close to each
other, time-wise. now, just for the record: how long did you have the
parts before you put it together? =)

> Its weird to be starting the Jeep normally. I want to go out there
> and start the engine over and over just to play with the new lock

hehe. I wonder if new, better brakes will pull my foot to the left,
off the skinny pedal.... I somehow doubt my new toys will get any more
use than the old ones did ;-) the skinny pedal is too much fun <g>

--
Michael Maskalans                '98 Dakota SLT CC 4x4 318
details here:         <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak.html>