Finally back online.

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 13:11:40 EDT

Well. I'm finally back online. I installed sp4 on my win2k installation and
it took a dump. Wouldn't boot. All I wanted to do was get that worm
protection. So I had to reinstall and do all sorts of fancy shit. I finally
got back onlin Friday night, but I had trouble with this email account and
Got it back today. So now I'm back with sp4 installed along with all other
available updates. Everything seems to working ok now as well.

-Droo