Re: Need some parts locating help

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 11:42:38 EDT

that's weird. i replaced the computer on my 94 V6 earlier this year. i
took my old one, they gave me a new one... the core charges were all taken
care of right there... something sounds weird with that dealer... i would
try another. i was debating a used pcm, but then what if there are problems
with that one down the road... $200 isn't that much to get the truck
running well....

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed