Need some parts locating help

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 11:25:18 EDT

Ok Ya'll, don't let me down now. I have a neighbor that I'm trying to get
to join the DML. He has a 93 Dakota LE CC with the 5.2. He is also a former
DC service tech. He has a problem with his truck stalling and he has
narrowed the problem down to the computer. The problem is he can't find a
replacement computer for it in any of the local salvage yards and DC says
they can get him a replacement computer for less than $200 plus core charge
of @ $200. The catch on the core charge is they won't give you the core
refund when you turn in the old computer. They need to send the computer
off to wherever they send them to and when the tech examines the old
computer they determine if they can give you back the core charge. Sounds
kinda weird to me. Anyway, if any of ya'll know where we can pick up a
computer for his truck, please let me know either here or off line. BTW, if
he can get it running, I may end up adding it to my driveway.

Thanks

Ray Irons
Dover, DE