Brake lights

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 21:30:11 EDT

Ok guys, need some more help.. I'm starting to feel like a Ford owner,
having 1 problem after another :-)

Apparently today, my brake lights stopped working (all 3). My lights work
when I turn the headlights on, the reverse lights work, and the lights work
with the blinkers, so what's the problem? I thought FUSE, but I checked the
one fuse I *think* controls it, and that didn't appear to be the problem.
What FUSE would control the brake lights? What else could be the problem?
Reading the FSM, sounds like the Stop Lamp Switch might be the culprit, but
FSM doesn't really say (that I can find) which fuse controls it. Any input
would be great!!!

Ken Allgod
97 CC SLT 5.2L