re:Towing mirrors (was: Mirror option question)

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 21:09:23 EDT

I got a set of McKesh strap-on mirrors.. They extend long enough to see
what's behind my travel trailer.
Expensive, very stable and easy to put on and take off.
Had to get longer bolts that hold the mirrors on, but other than they are
good.
http://www.hensleymfg.com/mckeshmirrors.html

Victor Williams
Marietta Ga
1995 CC Sport 2wd,5.9l,5sp,3.55LSD,MP sp intake,Flowkooler,K&N
dropin,Jardine catback,Flowmaster 70,CarSound Cat,Jacobs ign,MSD 8mm
wires,Tow pkg,207rwhp,285rwtq