Re: muddy water WAS Re: Clean oil changes?

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 08:54:14 EDT

Not sure yet. Haven't had the chance to climb under there and take a good
look. The only thing I had a chance to do on sunday was vacuum out as much
of the water in the carpet with those big vacs at the diy carwash(those
things work great) and wash off the mud on the exterior. I'm glad that the
mud down here doesn't look as bad as the stuff Jon's has at his place. At
least the mud in the hole I was in wasn't that bad.

Wayne
01 QC Sport 4x4 V8