Re: muddy water WAS Re: Clean oil changes?

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 02:49:44 EDT

On Monday, August 18, 2003, at 06:53 PM, Wayne Allewelt wrote:

> fortunately the only real damage i believe will be the padding under
> the
> carpet.

I hope you didn't do the same thing I did when I did my Stuck at the
BBQ. when I high-centered I bent the front of my torsion bar
crossmember back. Andy did similar damage last year, though it seems
to have been in reverse.

I still haven't figured out how to straighten that out.... I'm just
going to wait and see what adam's skid plate looks like. maybe I can
just drill new holes to match my new bolt pattern =)

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
Apple Campus Rep  -  ClassTech Consultant  -  Printer Tech