Re: OT: Jeep Cherokee Info

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 09:53:06 EDT

4.7 v8, 4x4, marginally cramped for 5, the extended warranty is worth
it, so is the leather...

>>> gtv684@hotmail.com 08/19/03 06:49AM >>>

Yeah, yeah, I know it's not a Dakota but it's within the
family..........
My wife is looking to replace the trusty minivan with a 2002/2003 Grand

Cherokee and I was wondering what y'all know about them! Is the 6 cyl
okay
or should I get the V8? 4X4 or not? Are there tranny problems or rotor

problems or ?? Big enough for a family of 5? Rough ride. bad mileage?
Off line responses are fine, not sure if the entire list wants to here
about
about Cherokees, then again it's all automotive related

Thanks for the input-

Mark in Kentucky
95 CC 4X4 3.9

<b>Get MSN 8</b> and enjoy automatic e-mail virus protection.