re: Towing mirrors

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 12:06:56 EDT

I know this is also the type that Jason and Norah are using, but I refuse to
have anything rest on the paint of my truck. Though some people have said
the strap does not mar the paint, I have read other reviews that state
differently. To each their own, but I'm not a fan and to me it's not worth
the risk. Personally, I can't see how it couldn't mar the paint if even the
smallest amount of grit were to ge trapped under the strap.

John