Re: Stock electric fan?

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 13:33:31 EDT

> What is it that controls the electric fan? Just a thermostat or is it
> the PCM? Is it possible to tweak the PCM to have the fan kick in a
> bit earlier, or wire in some sort of manual override? It'd be nice to
> just turn it on when I'm sitting in slow traffic in hot weather.
>
> -Bill

Yup, it kicks on at 210. It also comes on when you turn on the a/c. I'm
running just my stock electric fan. I'm going to wire a switch so I can
turn it on manually (that way I can run the fan in the staging lanes at the
track), but for now I just flip the a/c on whenever it starts heating up.
But with mostly water and two bottles of water wetter it stays pretty cool
most of the time.

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T
Novi-2K powered :)