RE: changing differential fluid

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 21:13:31 EDT

It's not hard at all. Grab a tube of black (or Ultra-Copper)
RTV...prefer the Mopar Axle RTV (made for it) and some 75w90 gear oil.
Add one bottle of the Mopar Differential Additive.

Remove all of the bolts and drain the fluid - then, clean off the diff
cover and reinstall with a bead of RTV around the cover. (Do NOT get
any RTV in the bolt holes on the diff though.)

- Bernd