RE: GAS PRICES going UP

From: C. Philip Cutler II (cpcii@cox.net)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 23:26:21 EDT

Filled up Monday the 11th at 1.55 gallon, Friday it was 1.69 gallon
after driving for a while to find that station.

Also today the rain in Las Vegas shut down one of our 3 expressways.
That's right we only have 3 expressways for a population of 1.5
million+. Took an hour and a half to drive 15 miles home, moving at
times only 2-3 car lengths per 10 minutes, luckily enough I know a few
streets that are low on traffic and when I got 1/2 way home I could get
on them and saved about another hour.

Philip