Re: virus spreading

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 09:02:54 EDT

Greg,

I talked to our IT person here at work and he said
that if you go to McAfee's website they can tell you
how to manually remove the worm. This is the link to
their info (you'll have to cut and paste it into your
browser):

http://us.mcafee.com/virusInfo/default.asp?id=description&virus_k=100561

Good luck, I hope it helps.

Jodi