Re: GAS PRICES going UP

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 09:19:27 EDT

The pricing on the signing changes weekly because the pricing on the
stations Billing from the gas company changes weekly.

A friend that owns a Sunoco station where I buy my fuel showed me how it
works.........

He adjusts the pricing directly according to price he gets for a gallon of
gas.....

If they raise it on him by .03, or .10 or whatever amount he adjusts the
pricing
accordingly........

The tax that's charged is posted on the pumps and is broken down and listed
along with the amount of tax for each line...........that part of the fuel
prices hasn't changed in months here.

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport RC, 4X4, 3.9
Street ,Strip, and Show