RE: O/T - Jeep Cherokee Glass question

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 11:02:27 EDT

Junkyard...

Rascal

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Dave Downing
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 10:43 AM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: DML: O/T - Jeep Cherokee Glass question

Ok all you Cherokee owners, and anyone else that might be able to help, got
a question for you. I have a friend who has a '98 Cherokee Classic, and
someone broke into it last night. They got in by breaking the small
rectangular glass panel on the driver's side rear door. We've called around
and most places want $275-290 to replace just that small panel of glass.
That seems a bit steep to me. Any other options you can recommend? I'm at
work, so I haven't seen it yet, I'll go take a look at it this afternoon, is
this something I can replace for her, or is it going to take special tools?
Thanks.

--
Dave
'02 FR RC R/T