Re: Re: Worm / Virus

From: Kenneth Berntsen (kenneth@berntsen.cc)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 11:02:31 EDT

Looking at the header info most (if not all) of the ones I've seen have
come from this address.

I think its going through his mail and sending messages on behalf of users
in the email address. I have also received several undeliveralbe messages
and I know I didn't send those because my computer was off. Not to
mention I use a text only mail program.

pcp03417879pcs.bowie01.md.comcast.net (HELO GREG) (68.49.30.213)

--
Solid IT Services
Kenneth Berntsen

eMail - kenneth.berntsen@soliditservices.com Phone - 281/802.0711 Fax - 503/214.6729