Re: Passenger side carpet removal

From: garett (hiltigarett@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 16:38:27 EDT

im not sure what you are doing exactly. but as for pulling the carpet up,
its very easy. you need to pull up the plastic door sill and your will
probably need to remove the kick panel too. everything is held down with
tabs so be careful, they break easy. however, if a couple break, you should
be able to put the pieces back and will still hold fine. if you are a
perfectionist like me though then it will bug you knowing that you have
broken stuff in your truck. like i said i dont know exactly what you are
doing but you may need to remove the chair as well, which just bolts down to
the floor. i use to have a 99 CC R/T and i was able to completly gut the
interior out in about 30 min(after a couple of times).